VMKUnleashed Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMKUnleashed Forums

A forum for the new VMK coming to you by fallingstarproductions.

+9
queenofcutie
lkaynlee
DizzySkyJump
Fin
bryguy
MrBrandon
DuckSwimmer
Astrothrash
Freedom
13 posters

What Mini Game Do You Like The Most and Want to play on vmku

Camino

Male Number of posts : 4
    Mood : What Mini Game Do You Like The Most and Want to play on vmku - Page 2 Md6ad6
    Registration date : 2008-12-31

What Mini Game Do You Like The Most and Want to play on vmku - Page 2 Empty Re: What Mini Game Do You Like The Most and Want to play on vmku

Post by Camino Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:51 am

I liked all the games, but POTC and Haunted Mansion were for me, the most games I played.
    Astrothrash
    Astrothrash

Male Number of posts : 111
    VMKU game title : Hopefully Astrothrash
    Mood : What Mini Game Do You Like The Most and Want to play on vmku - Page 2 Md6ad6
    Awards :

Registration date : 2008-12-13

What Mini Game Do You Like The Most and Want to play on vmku - Page 2 Empty Re: What Mini Game Do You Like The Most and Want to play on vmku

Post by Astrothrash Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:55 am

My other favorite mini-game was Castle Fireworks, both versions =)
    MrBrandon
    MrBrandon
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Username : MrBrandon
    VMKU game title : I hope it's gonna be MrBrandon, lol.
    Warnings/Infrations : What Mini Game Do You Like The Most and Want to play on vmku - Page 2 Warn
    Awards :

Registration date : 2008-12-30

Post by MrBrandon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:02 pm

Astrothrash wrote:I always got 50 credits from that game, it was annoying

Yeah it did get annoying.
    MrBrandon
    MrBrandon
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Username : MrBrandon
    VMKU game title : I hope it's gonna be MrBrandon, lol.
    Warnings/Infrations : What Mini Game Do You Like The Most and Want to play on vmku - Page 2 Warn
    Awards :

Post by MrBrandon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:02 pm

lkaynlee wrote:plz put all the same games but plz make it were you can get more creditson safari bounce

LOL i agree!
    bryguy

Male Number of posts : 16
    Mood : What Mini Game Do You Like The Most and Want to play on vmku - Page 2 Md5sg8
    Awards :

Post by bryguy Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:41 am

MrBrandon wrote:Didn't everyone love potc?

my sister didnt care for it, people shot her to much Laughing
    Fin

Male Number of posts : 59

Post by Fin Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:54 am

i was really good at POTC. the last time i played POTC was with my too friends and HOST hurricane
    Astrothrash
    Astrothrash

VMKU game title : Hopefully Astrothrash
    Awards :

Registration date : 2008-12-13

Post by Astrothrash Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:31 am

Wow! Was HOST_Hurricane good?
    Fin

Post by Fin Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:45 am

ya host hurricane never got sunk or shot
    Fin

Post by Fin Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:45 am

and on every level he was the first to get gold
    LLawliet
    LLawliet

Male Number of posts : 26
    Username : LLawliet
    VMKU game title : TheItachiAkatsuki
    Anything else : LIKES BIRDHATS!
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post by LLawliet Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:54 am

POTC All the way!!!
    Suds

Male Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post by Suds Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:02 am

POTC All the way!!! Very Happy
    jojoislikeme
    jojoislikeme

Female Number of posts : 21
    Username : jojoislikeme
    VMKU game title : Hopefully, Joanie-wa
    Anything else : "Nobody really looks like that! Gosh, it's all just makeup and computerization." -Mr. K in my school
    Mood : What Mini Game Do You Like The Most and Want to play on vmku - Page 2 Md4lz2
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post by jojoislikeme Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:57 am

POTC and Fireworks~!!! I loved fireworks, i was really good at it! POTC not too much, but i got better, and it gave me lots of credits.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:32 pm