VMKUnleashed Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMKUnleashed Forums

A forum for the new VMK coming to you by fallingstarproductions.

+4
MrBrandon
Freedom
Astrothrash
iMorgii
8 posters

have you every got stitches or broke a bone?

iMorgii
    iMorgii

Female Number of posts : 33
    VMKU game title : imorgii
    Mood : have you every got stitches or broke a bone? Md6ad6
    Registration date : 2008-12-31

have you every got stitches or broke a bone? Empty have you every got stitches or broke a bone?

Post by iMorgii Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:13 am

share to everyone what you did and tell everyone what had happened.
    iMorgii
    iMorgii

have you every got stitches or broke a bone? Empty Re: have you every got stitches or broke a bone?

Post by iMorgii Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:17 am

iMorgii wrote:share to everyone what you did and tell everyone what had happened.

well to start off with something,
    i was off at my friends cassy house and her brother mopped the floor bc her other little sister dropped chocolate milk.
    so i decided to get some water and then BOOM i slipped on the floor head first through the tile.
    thats how i got my 6 stiches on my lip.
    but now my lip looks normal and there is a small little scar there.
    i never broke a bone, im lucky:]
    but im suprised because i play soccer.
    Astrothrash
    Astrothrash

Male Number of posts : 111
    VMKU game title : Hopefully Astrothrash
    Awards :

Registration date : 2008-12-13

have you every got stitches or broke a bone? Empty Re: have you every got stitches or broke a bone?

Post by Astrothrash Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:24 am

My Country Club Pool has a snack bar. I was walking out with a big tray of food. The door was metal so when i walked out the sharpest corner of the door sliced the back of my heel and i had to get stitches. It happened like 2 years ago and the scar is still there.
    Freedom
    Freedom
    Admin & GFK Designer

Male Number of posts : 36
    Username : Dublin, Ohio
    VMKU game title : Track & Field, and Grapihc Artist
    Anything else : Is Great!
    Mood : have you every got stitches or broke a bone? Md3wh9
    Awards :

Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by Freedom Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:41 am

Yes, My Arm and Wrist
    MrBrandon
    MrBrandon
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Male Number of posts : 111
    Username : MrBrandon
    VMKU game title : I hope it's gonna be MrBrandon, lol.
    Warnings/Infrations : have you every got stitches or broke a bone? Warn
    Awards :

Registration date : 2008-12-30

Post by MrBrandon Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:57 am

Nope.
    iMorgii
    iMorgii

Post by iMorgii Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:30 am

WOW, thanks for sharing that.
    lol, that must have hurt Atsrothrash and Freedom.
    &&
    your lucky Mrbrandon.:]haha
    Fin

Male Number of posts : 59

Post by Fin Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:47 am

nope
    iMorgii
    iMorgii

Post by iMorgii Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:11 am

Fin wrote:nope
    oh wow, you are lucky
    i hate getting stitches.
    i never broke a bone though/
    well at least not yett. Wink
    bryguy

Male Number of posts : 16
    Mood : have you every got stitches or broke a bone? Md5sg8
    Awards :

Post by bryguy Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:10 pm

yes and no.... cause my bone did get (basically) broken, and i had to get stitches, but i wasnt the one who broke my bone....

WHen I was a little kid (probably 2-3) I always loved to play with my older sister (she is a year and a half older than me, so at the time she was probably almost 3 or 4), so one day we were playing, and I started chasing her around the house. She suddenly ran into the bathroom, so to try and stop her, I stuck my thumb in between the door and the wall (the side of the door where the hinges are) and she closed the door and.... well, my thumb after she closed the door was just hanging on by a little bit of skin. My parents were out and so my older sisters (i have to many sisters btw! seriously, 5 is waaaaaaaay to many!) had to rush me to the emergency room where they met up with my parents, where we had to wait (my mom holding my thumb on), finally when we got in the doctor had to stitch my thumb back on.

I may have gotten a couple details wrong, idk, i barely remember it. My parents had to retell me the story when I almost had a repeat at the age of 4...

heh, i think my family still has a picture of my mom holding my thumb on

sorry if that stories a little gross, but only time i had to get stitches or broke a bone Smile

btw my sister must be horrible, cause on top of that she also accidentally (in the way she puts it) cracked my brothers head open. Really what happened was me, my sister, my other older sister, and my only brother were having races. (my older brother is in a wheelchair) Me and my older sister (not the one who cut off my thumb) were paired together to run through the yard, not stepping on any leaves, why my other sister and my brother (this sister is the one who cut off my thumb) were to run to the road and back to the garage. First people to the garage won. While we were racing, my sister was pushing my brother really fast, and his wheelchair tipped (or it hit an acorn, i forget which) and fell over, and his head hit the driveway (or was it an acorn? man im so confused...) and so he got like a big cut on his head, and he had to be rushed to either the hospital or the emergency room...

lol i have to many stories to tell, so many things have happened with my family, but ill stop for now Smile
    iMorgii
    iMorgii

Post by iMorgii Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:13 am

bryguy wrote:yes and no.... cause my bone did get (basically) broken, and i had to get stitches, but i wasnt the one who broke my bone....

WHen I was a little kid (probably 2-3) I always loved to play with my older sister (she is a year and a half older than me, so at the time she was probably almost 3 or 4), so one day we were playing, and I started chasing her around the house. She suddenly ran into the bathroom, so to try and stop her, I stuck my thumb in between the door and the wall (the side of the door where the hinges are) and she closed the door and.... well, my thumb after she closed the door was just hanging on by a little bit of skin. My parents were out and so my older sisters (i have to many sisters btw! seriously, 5 is waaaaaaaay to many!) had to rush me to the emergency room where they met up with my parents, where we had to wait (my mom holding my thumb on), finally when we got in the doctor had to stitch my thumb back on.

I may have gotten a couple details wrong, idk, i barely remember it. My parents had to retell me the story when I almost had a repeat at the age of 4...

sorry if that stories a little gross, but only time i had to get stitches or broke a bone Smile

btw my sister must be horrible, cause on top of that she also accidentally (in the way she puts it) cracked my brothers head open. Really what happened was me, my sister, my other older sister, and my only brother were having races. (my older brother is in a wheelchair) Me and my older sister (not the one who cut off my thumb) were paired together to run through the yard, not stepping on any leaves, why my other sister and my brother (this sister is the one who cut off my thumb) were to run to the road and back to the garage. First people to the garage won. While we were racing, my sister was pushing my brother really fast, and his wheelchair tipped (or it hit an acorn, i forget which) and fell over, and his head hit the driveway (or was it an acorn? man im so confused...) and so he got like a big cut on his head, and he had to be rushed to either the hospital or the emergency room...

lol i have to many stories to tell, so many things have happened with my family, but ill stop for now Smile

haha wow.
    that must have sucked a lot.
    i would have cried.
    bryguy

Male Number of posts : 16
    Mood : have you every got stitches or broke a bone? Md5sg8
    Awards :

Post by bryguy Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:19 am

iMorgii wrote:
    bryguy wrote:yes and no.... cause my bone did get (basically) broken, and i had to get stitches, but i wasnt the one who broke my bone....

haha wow.
    that must have sucked a lot.
    i would have cried.

lol for which one?

I dont think either me or my brother cried in those incidents (i think i was just to shocked/dazed to)

lol now my family cant even remember which thumb almost got cut off, but we think its my right thumb
    LLawliet
    LLawliet

Male Number of posts : 26
    Username : LLawliet
    VMKU game title : TheItachiAkatsuki
    Anything else : LIKES BIRDHATS!
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post by LLawliet Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:46 am

Well... During a basketball practice with my team, we were doing some drill. This was outdoors but the court was gravel. I tripped and my right elbow was gashed horribly and I had to go to the hospital because I was losing a lot of blood. O.o I got stitches on my elbow.
    jojoislikeme
    jojoislikeme

Female Number of posts : 21
    Username : jojoislikeme
    VMKU game title : Hopefully, Joanie-wa
    Anything else : "Nobody really looks like that! Gosh, it's all just makeup and computerization." -Mr. K in my school
    Mood : have you every got stitches or broke a bone? Md4lz2
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post by jojoislikeme Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:12 am

When i was about one year old, i was cruising along the table, and i tripped. My lip collided with the sharp metal corner of the table, starting bleeding (a lot) and i had to go to the emergency room and get stitches. I know because at the time, my dad was recording my cruising, and he caught the entire thing on tape. =O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:37 pm